Monday 16 July 2012

Day 1 "Again!"

Hello
I need to focus on this site for awhile and look for support. I have been at camp for almost 3 weeks and have had beer every day! I keep saying to myself "I deserve it". "I'm on holidays!". "I'll quit soon". "I can't do it! ". ...things an alcoholic says. I've been saying it for years!

I got drunk the other night at my friends camp ..don't remember going back to my camp or tucking in my kids or if I said anything to my hubby...all I know is I woke up in my bed and he was on the futon. My daughter told me the next day that I was drunk and it really bothers her when I act like that Yucky feeling mommy...again...

I want to be healthy and free! If anyone can help me please let me know. I'll keep you posted and redirect my thoughts to running in a marathon again. If I can remain focused on my health, I may have a shot.
I'll chat soon. Gonna tuck my kids in.
Jeannette
Sober today

No comments:

Post a Comment