Friday 26 October 2012

I'm ok

Hi everyone. Had lots of ups and downs since my marathon...winter blues are hitting me hard and I didn't run for a week so I got very depressed.   I'm back on track. I've been sooooo friggen busy though. Almost lost focus a couple of times. It's so easy to lose focus. I haven't though. A few times I thought of the drink, something always came up and I take this as huge signs and messages to get back on track, run and stay focused on my sobriety!  It's way too important to me.  I hate that I struggle everyday sometimes. I'm tired of thinking of drinking.

Keep focused Jen....youve come a long way.

God bless

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. happy to hear from you. let me know if you need cookies - virtual or otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you. Keep it up. I just through one hundred days and I'm sure it's easier now than before. Keep pushing on! Cheers Paul.

    ReplyDelete